Monday, January 17, 2011

Let me Skype the ways...

It was a great treat to be able to skype with the family last night. While my netbook was charging, I was able to use my iphone to talk and stream video of Zoey and I in the meantime. I loved hearing my nieces and nephews say 'awwww' with all of Zoeys cute smiles and antics. My phone has always been a great way to keep in touch with everyone and it's cool to see it connect us that much better and not be just a toy that I check my Facebook on and try and beat my high score on Angry Birds.
Zoey was an angel last night, and today, and was able to skype with Steph so she could see lil ju before she left for work. Usually we're trying to get Zozo to say something while on the phone, but that never works. The video ability bridges the gap and lets her cute little smile be shared. Ok, I'm done shamelessly plugging skype and the iphone.

No comments: